Thursday, September 19, 2013

Get Psyched! It's Greek Week.


There is something so true and charming about this Mindy Kaling quote. 

This week is Greek Week for the chapter I advise for. Greek Week is not a time to sit on your butt. It's a time to get up, get out, wear your letters and show some pride

After a very difficult work day where I spent most of my time working on one single drama lesson plan, to say I was frustrated and tired is an understatement. Instead of going home to pout I put my stitched letter shirt on and touched up my lip gloss. Meeting up with my fellow advisors for dinner, we spent two hours talking with the Emory Greek Advisor about how we can help improve DPhiE's presence on their campus. 

Did we stop there? Oh no. We spent the next 45 minutes hanging out at the flag football event for Greek Week spirit points. 



After spending that kind of time with my sisters, the rest of the day melted away. Sometimes you just have to put on some lipgloss and pretend to be psyched.


No comments:

Post a Comment