Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Convention Countdown: Day 28- DPhiEating in Disney



You probably don't immediately think, "what will I eat at Disney World?" when you're planning your vacation to Disney. 

If you're like me, you can't get through an entire weekend eating fried park food. Just the thought of the grease makes me nauseous.  

A friend of mine turned me on to a really great food blog, chronicling the best ways to eat around the parks. 

www.disneyfoodblog.com 

It's wonderful! My favorite Disney eat is the Pineapple Dole Whip in Magic Kingdom. I will never visit the parks without getting a cup of two. So refreshing! 


Check it out before you head down to Convention 2014, and make some reservations while you're at it. It's the best way to ensure you don't spend your whole weekend waiting for a table. July is a popular time for families to vacation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment