Saturday, November 2, 2013

Sorority Snuggly Heating Pad Supplies


Sorority Snuggly Heating Pad
I have spent the past week sniffling, sneezing, coughing, and complaining. My Fall Cold is upon me, and I have felt so gross all week. With very little free time, I had to soldier through the week with a smile on my face at work, then crash on my couch every night. When this weekend hit I thought to myself, "I just want a nice warm blanket and a good night sleep."

You know what helps me sleep? A heating pad on my neck. It makes just about everything feel better. So, I set off to make one in my favorite sorority colors: purple and gold.

Let's make one together and all treat ourselves to a mini spa. Melt away the discomfort, and do it in style with the Sorority Snuggly Heating Pad.

What you'll need:

  • Two pieces of contrasting fabrics in the size you wish your pad to be. 
  • Sewing machine
  • Bag of uncooked rice
  • Straight pins
  • Thread
  • Scissors
  • Measuring tape
Cozy up and get crafty!

No comments:

Post a Comment