Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sorority Crafting Sundays: Sorority Mug


This craft is courtesy of the kitchen at the Phi Lambda Chapter Lodge at Emory University. Thank you for letting me use your oven.


1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. 

2. DRAW! Create any design you want! For my craft, I was creating mugs to celebrate my Alumnae Association chartering, so I drew the state of GA in purple. 


3. Let the Sharpie outline dry for 1 minute so it doesn't smudge. 


4. Add your favorite details. I recommend using your sorority colors, but... duh, of course I would recommend that. 


5. Once the oven is preheated, stick those mugs in the oven for 35-40 minutes. This should make the Sharpie designs set in to the ceramic. 


6. When the time is up, let your mug cool, sip, and enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment